SZIASZTOK! ITT A MAIL KÜLDJÉTEK :EO@ombudsman.europa. eu,firstname.lastname@example.org...MINNÉL TÖBBEN KELLÜNK A ÜGYHÖZ,1000 db KÉNE HOGY KOMOLYABBAN VEGYÉK!!!
Respected European securities and Market Authority (ESMA)
This is an individual complaint, I’m a real person with Family living in Hungary.
I am a damaged client by Cypriot investment firm IronFx Global Ltd. (IronFx).
IronFx has been withholding my funds since 2015.
IronFx never provided an individual answer to my complaint.
My complaints sent to Cyprus regulatory bodies were neither answered nor examined.
I’m expecting ESMA to continue the investigation regarding IronFX Global Limited!
The reason to continue this investigation:
1. IronFx was allowed to file financial statements 2014 which were not properly audited. IronFX Global Limited became bankrupt after 15. January 2015, this was caused by the fact that Switzerland abandoned its currency ceiling,
2. Compliance Officer and Director Demetris Kyriacou Leaves IronFX, and also most of the employees have left IronFx Global Limited for a good reason:
IronFX Global Limited has misappropriate 176 million of clients’ money.
IronFx Global Limited decided to cover this huge amount, by labeling normal traders as "abusive". IronFx withhold deposit and profits of a large number of clients from Europe and third countries. This is unfair and illegal.
(FXCM Ltd., ALPARI Ltd. rightfully and honestly solved the problem caused by the CHF abandoned currency ceiling.)
3. In order to withhold my clients' funds, IronFx refers to standard contractual terms that clients have electronically signed, but IronFx contractual terms are void under EU law, since they are "unfair". According to directive 93/13/EEC, standard contractual terms must be "fair" for consumers, in order to prevent significant imbalances in the rights and obligations of consumers on the one hand and sellers and suppliers on the other hand. EU countries must make sure that effective means exist under national law to enforce these rights and that "unfair" contractual terms are no longer used by businesses. Instead of enforcing the above mentioned EU rules.
4. Cyprus authorities have allowed IronFx to stipulate "unfair" contractual terms with consumers from all Europe. The Financial Ombudsman of Cyprus refers to this provision in order to reject clients' claims in favor of IronFx, but this provision, like many other IronFx contractual terms, is void and not binding for consumers under EU law. Cyprus authorities, which should make sure that unfair contractual terms are not used by investment firms under EU law, have been allowing IronFx to withhold an huge amount of clients' money by accepting these contractual terms as valid.
Please stop this abuse and make sure that EU law is enforced in Cyprus!
Let's face the facts:
· IronFX Global Limited, a Cyprus based company could misappropriate 176 million of clients’ money due to a gap in the EU regulation.
· ESMA allow IronFX to make business in all Europe under the sole supervision of a couple of Cypriot officials.
· The Financial Ombudsman of Cyprus is not independent. He cannot work independently because the board of directors is making pressure on him. He further revealed that, since most board members are representatives of the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, of banks, insurance and financial providers, there are conflicts of interest which prevents the body to be independent. The Financial Commissioner has also stated that the office has not sufficient human resource for coping with complaints against Cypriot investment firms, and that there is only one financial arbitrator. Nepotism is also playing major role in Cyprus Ombudsman staff selection. Cyprus is the only country in the EU and in the world where there are 218 Cypriot investment firms and 1 arbitration body which is not independent and not transparent. In this respect, Cyprus does not comply with the Consumer ADR directive 2013/11/EU. The actual facts are they do not have proper required staff so it’s delaying year after year and more important: the CySEC staffs is sitting in the Ombudsman board, so that the entity is not independent. From the Annual Report 2015 of Cyprus Audit Office it is clear that CYSEC staff is interested in protected IronFx.
· IronFx is insolvent: From Section 3.21 of the Annual Report 2015 of Cyprus General Auditor, it is very clear that IronFx is insolvent and has a debt of € 170 Million in clients’ money. Money belonging to clients from the EU.
· I would also like to know according to whose arbitrary decision; IronFx is allowed to withhold my (clients) deposited funds for almost 2 years without getting its license revoked by the CYSEC. According to Union Law clients deposited funds explicit belong to clients and an investment firm has to keep those funds segregated and has no authority to withhold those funds, irrespective of circumstance. Audit report also clearly showed since 2015 till today all the efforts carried out by CYSEC is only in favour of saving the IronFx business and this all lead of high level of investor abuse.
· Till today CYSEC has not taken any steps toward proper Investor protection in IronFx scandal.
· In fact CYSEC infringed Directive 2004/39 / EC ("MiFiD") article 8 , 13, 16, 17, 50 to save IronFx business.
· Why is the ESMA, European Commission not referring Cyprus to the European Court of Justice for such infringements, which caused a real damage for investors from all Europe?
· Cyprus has showed its disloyalty and disrespect toward Union law many times by sharing lie and false information on IronFx scandal.
· CYSEC has shared many times false information with other European Authorities (ESMA, European Commission)
· For personal benefit of few Cypriot politicians, CYSEC and many relevant Cypriot authorities are supporting and trying to cover the IronFx scandal and to greater extent, they are abusing Investor protection.
-How is possible the Ironfx Ltd costumers 80-90 % as an abusive trader by Cysec, while they all can trading everywhere else without any problem? FCA didnt find them as an abusive trader....
-How is possible only Ironfx Ltd didnt pay back any money to the most of the investors, while others as FXCM Ltd or ALPARI Ltd saved their own costumers from the bankruptcy?
-How is possible Ironfx Ltd could financed park construction in Cyprus?
-From where they had the money to sponzored Club Barcelona?
-Why the bookkeeping is still undercovered?
I demand you to grant my investor protection as soon as possible!
I remain at your disposal for any further clarification you may require.
Date: .. September 2017
............................. from Hungary (EU)"